Poll: are YOU a egg-nog fiend 25 days a year?

BigDiesel

Registered
How much Egg-Nog do you drink over the Xmas holiday?

thought it would be apporpriate for a Wisconsin resident to posting this one:thumbsup: -and I fancy myself to be a fairly dedicated 'nogger so here it is:

Do you drink:

1)1 gallon a year

2)2 gallons a year

3)5 gallons a year

4)I live next to the Dairy aisle in my grocery store

5)What tha f*&k is "Egg Nog"???

Last edited:
I usually drink a quart a day from the day it comes out till the day that they take it out of the cooler, There aint nothing better! The southern comfort vanilla spice in the red container its non alcoholic, Man that stuff is the bomb.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ooohhhh...I can still remember tha hangover from some Brandy-spiked 'Nog that my mom brought home from work...urgh, no extra flavas in my nog thanx-just Straight Kemp's Golden Egg nog, thick n creamy...almost soupy its so rich.

mmmmmmmmmm......egg nog..........

dammit now I gotta go have another glass:laugh:

Southern Comfort Egg Nog in the Black Box is a "MUST HAVE" around the Holidays at our house! The only other question is: "Do you want some Nog in that Egg?"

I usually like it non-alcoholic, but the closer it gets to Christmas put a shot of "nog" in it and I don't mind. :laugh:

I like it, but it will pack the pounds on, so I ration it to my mouth...LoL!

My wife makes egg nog from scratch that's just KILLER. I'll have to track down her recipe and post it up. It's a lot of work but well worth it!

--Wag--

Sorry, can't do eggnog. I know people love it, but the thought of raw eggs and milk...can't do it.

Can't get enough of the stuff around here. We buy more egg nog around christmas than we do milk.

Sorry to rain on the parade but, egg nog is one of the nastiest things I have ever tried. All my family loves it so I guess I just didn't get that gene.

To quote Eric Cartman (South Park Christmas Special // Swiss Colony Beef Log song),

"I effing hate egg nog, seriously"

Egg nog is the shizzle! Sometimes I cut it with low fat milk but usually just gulp it down, yummy!

If I drank as much as my impulses demanded, I'd look like the michelin man by X-mas...

Back