Polished front Rotor

Redliner-Chicago

Registered
Hey Busa Family,
I just had my rotors polished and I need to know what brake pads would you recomend ?
thanks !! ???
Oh by the way these are the front

Red, brake pad threads are kind of like oil. There's no right or wrong answer. Just preference.

Stick with a proven name and you'll do fine.

Galfer & EBC are likely most well-known. We stock all the Galfer pads, and even got some EBC Pro Extremes in stock for the Gen-II.

Delve into compounds too. Most busa riders will go with a HH Sintered pad up front and a semi-metallic in the rear while sticking to the 90-10 rule.

If you really ride the pants off that busa or are heavily loaded (ie passenger, gear), bump up to a novice race pad.

Red, brake pad threads are kind of like oil. There's no right or wrong answer. Just preference.

Stick with a proven name and you'll do fine.

Galfer & EBC are likely most well-known. We stock all the Galfer pads, and even got some EBC Pro Extremes in stock for the Gen-II.

Delve into compounds too. Most busa riders will go with a HH Sintered pad up front and a semi-metallic in the rear while sticking to the 90-10 rule.

If you really ride the pants off that busa or are heavily loaded (ie passenger, gear), bump up to a novice race pad.

Got mine on Pashnits site !!!

Back