Police Taser naked man outside Bay City church

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
Police Taser naked man outside Bay City church

Going to church brought no peace to a man Tasered by police as he stood in the nude in 27-degree weather.
A funeral Mass was being held inside St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church when police received 911 calls about a naked man Friday morning. Sgt. Gordon Cameron says the man told officers he was having problems with his parents and wanted to go to church.
Cameron tells The Bay City Times that the man cursed and verbally abused police before Officer Troy Sierras immobilized him with a Taser, an electronic device that fires barbs causing temporary paralysis.
The man was draped in a blanket and taken to Bay Regional Medical Center for treatment.
Cameron says the man, whose name was withheld, likely wouldn't be charged with any crime.

ok which one of you was runing around naked again! LOL
:moon::rofl:

I noticed the first 4 people to look at this thread where my fellow Indiana members...lol
Maybe it was one of our OLDER members you know how they tend to get senial ...

Last edited:
It didn't hurt to get tasered, but getting the barb out of my butt hurt like hell!:laugh:

To be honest, barb removal is not painful at all

One thing to keep in mind about this story, anyone who shows up at a church with nothing on but a smile has some serious issues ???

To be honest, barb removal is not painful at all

One thing to keep in mind about this story, anyone who shows up at a church with nothing on but a smile has some serious issues ???
I agree and a funeral too! :please:

Back