Police Officer Dragged by Motorcycle Down the Road

What really gets me is that after the police officer let go, cars drove right past him, no one stopped to see if he was OK! What a sick ass nation we live in these days.

What really gets me is that after the police officer let go, cars drove right past him, no one stopped to see if he was OK! What a sick ass nation we live in these days.

Don't know about the nation.. I thought that was a S Fl. thing. Not to many around here would hold out a hand to someone falling off a cliff.

Wow what a couple of douche bag cagers. I wonder if those same people in those cars would be upset if that officer drove past them when they needed help.

Don't know about the nation.. I thought that was a S Fl. thing. Not to many around here would hold out a hand to someone falling off a cliff.

Nope not only S Fl. Up in boston I think it was, a man was hit by a car while crossing the street. Was caught on video too, and you would see cars going around the guy and people walking by him as if it didn't happen. Meanwhile the old man lay on the street knocked out. People have less respect for life nowadays, it's pretty sad.

Back