Police decal theme? Just a thought

Other than being a Black Busa and the american flag I would say everything else would get you in trouple.

Unless yours look different there.

===================================================================

122_0608_01_z+suzuki_hayabusa_highway_patrol+motorcycle.jpg

122_0608_01_z+suzuki_hayabusa_highway_patrol+motorcycle.jpg

As long as you don't have red lights and sirens I would not see anything wrong with it.

Maybe it is different in different states. But that would be one cool theme.

it might depend from state to state. i would think that you would not be able to display any symbol that is used by any department in that state. and you would not likely be able to use any lettering strictly stating police or state patrol etc. you would have to look it up in the books for that. I don't think that would be a good idea anyway. Could cause you problems not from leo's but people that might see you on it. they might think its a police bike for instance and see you not in a uniform and think that you are maybe on the way to or from work and take advantage of the opportunity and do something not very nice to you.... thats not paranoia, ive seen this happen... just fyi

Here the word "Police" on your vehicle is a :no::no:

If you more specific as to what you are going to put on it :whistle:

Hmm not for me but if I was on the force this would def be my choice of vehicle:whistle:

statebusa.jpg

You can do a police theme from Europe, nice dayglo yellow and orange:whistle:

Transformers style police is already taken:whistle:

SANY1064.jpg

Looks like fun. Anyone know what mods they have done to the Ok trooper busa?

Those bikes are photoshopped.... There is no way that a Trooper could ride a busa as patrol bike... Smoke and mirrors!

I dont think it's legal in VA. I do like the look though. I wonder if you did it if anyone would ever catch it? Just a thought

Not for me and why would you want to???? I could only imagine the crap that would go with it from joe public such being refered to as poser and wanna be cop type of drama....just saying.

i have always thought a mad max "goose" replica mfp patrol bike, would be cool!

- Mad Max - Goose -[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back