Police chase, twisties, almost a terrible wreck...

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
Weather was gorgeous this morning, so headed out on the bike for a boot, whipped thru Edmonton, past Calgary and into Banff, got into some serious twisties and there was a county sherrif coming at me. Saw lights come on, looked down, I WAS DOING 165 MPH!!! Figured no point stopping, dropped a gear, lost him in the mountains, never looked back. Few minutes later, theres another 2 RCMP coming at me, single lane now, cherries on and on my ass. I dropped to 4th, nailed it down a long straight before Rogers Pass, hoping to lose them again in the heavy curves, but as I was coming around the last couplle of turns before Golden, lost traction and slipped off the road, through a guardrail, looked just before I lost it, was doing 126 mph. I tried to save it, and just before I fell out of bed I realized I still had some food poisoning. It's not funny, I could have been seriously hurt, bit my tongue if I would have hit the floor!!!

NEVER EVER EVER EAT AT WOOS KITCHEN LLOYDMINSTER.
drinka.gif

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147889752 -->

Forgot to add- when the redneck cop pulled up to the accident, he leaned over the guard rail, and said......

wait for it.......

HEY! THAT THING GOT A HEMI???

I got into bed Friday, didnt sleep until saturday  night, havent been out of the house YET, and all I have done is watch bike and champcar races on tv, and basically 80 hours straight on www.hayabusa.org.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? Dreams about Shania or Eva? I'm not that lucky.

(please help)

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147890225 -->

Forgot to add- when the redneck cop pulled up to the accident, he leaned over the guard rail, and said......

wait for it.......

nope! Viper!

cool.gif
This same exact Viper bike pulled up to a local bar I hang at and it vapor locked, the guy could not get it started and had to push it into the parking lot.. which is in front of the bar where every one sits and checks out the bikes... $180,000 bike and had to push it.... WTF... the car is only $80,000

wait for it.......

nope! Viper!

cool.gif
This same exact Viper bike pulled up to a local bar I hang at and it vapor locked, the guy could not get it started and had to push it into the parking lot.. which is in front of the bar where every one sits and checks out the bikes... $180,000 bike and had to push it.... WTF... the car is only $80,000
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back