Polar Bear: I Come In Peace

Takeuon

Registered
If you don't already think animals are far more spiritually advanced than we humans, think again. Stuart Brown describes Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon tethered sled dogs in the wilds of Canada 's Hudson Bay.

The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the polar bear wandered in.

The Polar Bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

May you always have love to share,

Health to spare, And friends that care.

PB1.jpg

PB2.jpg

PB3.jpg

PB4.jpg

PB5.jpg

wow now that is amazing!!! guessing that that bear looks pretty well fed, nothing like eating your playmates huh? :rofl:

Those are some pretty cool pictures. I wonder how far the photographer ran before realizing everything was okay. :laugh:

Now...that's a good bed time story - especially since I can just look at the pics~!~

Don't be ridiculous the bear is just feeling out to see which dog has the most meat, then the following week he will return with his boys from the cast of "Lost" to finish them off :poke:

ok, wtf is "antropomorphization of more instinctive survival behaviors" :rofl:

big bad bear playing dead to sucker in hungry dog only to turn table on him? Or dog lulling big bad bear into false sense of security before he bites his toe off?

that makes you think . maybe the world isnt such a bad place . a bear and a dog can play together . yet us people kill each other over BS.

Back