Poetic Justice: Adios BATF chief

The really disgusting part is how shortly before this whole thing came to light, the media was doing all they could to sell the public about all the violence with the drug cartell and all the death caused by all the illegal firearms crossing the border from the US.
Hats Off to the `whistle blowers`, they are true `Heros`, and I am sorry for the loss of their Brother(s).

we need more whistle blowers on washington and its corrupt policys.

I think he definitely should face charges in one way or another. His actions resulted in the deaths of many unknown and one law enforcement officer we do know.

Pure Washington DC SCUMBAG. He will most likely migrate to another Federal Agency and have another soft cushy job making too much money. All the scum rise to the top in DC.

Pure Washington DC SCUMBAG. He will most likely migrate to another Federal Agency and have another soft cushy job making too much money. All the scum rise to the top in DC.

:werd:

Federal Government, the feces just circle the bowl and never get flushed, but that could mean that he was just following someone else s orders. Lets face it seems that some of the fed orgs are just red tape or fronts or puppets of other dept/ branches

Busa1166;2758485Federal but that could mean that he was just following someone else s orders. Lets face it seems that some of the fed orgs are just red tape or fronts or puppets of other dept/ branches[/QUOTE said:
Anyone here watch Burn Notice?? I realize its a tv show made to produce drama but it brings allot of thought to how some of the government branches really work...

Kenneth Melson, who came under criticism for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation as the agency's acting director, will become a senior adviser on forensic issues as of Wednesday, the Justice Department said.

Isn’t it amazing how resigning or getting fired in Washington means you get a better job or more money. Man, I wish it worked that way here.

There is a County Manager and Sheriff in southern NM being charged with selling automatic weapons to the drug cartels. I wonder if they will say they were apart of Op Fast and Furious.

Back