Pocket Bike

DO you know of anyone selling a fixer upper?

man you missed out.... I had a chinease bike about 2 months ago that was wrecked once..... all that was wrong was the body work had some cracks and scrapes and the footpeg bracket got bent.... I didn't want to put anymore money in it so I parted it out.....

all I have left is the chassis and bodywork.

oh yeah check out the for sale section at pocketbikeplanet.com

they usually have plenty of bikes for sale.

Man that site is so unorganized its hard to find your way around it.

Being that I still haven't been able to get my own real bike...I guess I should consider getting one of those huh!

I'm short...so it might even look right! LOL!

Ripped the Cag apart this morning and went through everthing as the site suggested. Got 'er back together and took it for a ride. 200% improvement. They were right on the money. These things are REALLY screwed up right out of the box!

hehehehe My Polini's ran great for a solid year. Then I started racing FSTBUSA and I burned the cylinders up because I wasnt jetted properly. Got new jets, new cylinders, can't wait to install and put it all to use!!!

Another tank of fuel GONE! Damn- now I don't have any left to weedeat the yard with.
ahahahahahahahaahaha

yeah... who cares.. I bet you had more fun than you would have weed eating.
smile.gif

They are HUGE over here. Ive ridden out at a go cart track a few times. I rode an NSR 80, a NSR 50, and a street magic 110. That thing was a blast, it wheelied out of corners with ease... It scared the sh!t out of me a few times to be honest.
My friend just got a NSR 80 that is bored to 93cc. It has been too rainy the past two weekends to ride it. I can't wait to try it out. I definately see one of these in my future. You just dont realized how much fun it is until you try it!

Pretty sure the Cag will be on the trailer amidst the Busas this April headed for the bash. Don't know if it will make it to the Dragon, but it should be entertaining at the Phillips...........

They are HUGE over here. Ive ridden out at a go cart track a few times. I rode an NSR 80, a NSR 50, and a street magic 110. That thing was a blast, it wheelied out of corners with ease... It scared the sh!t out of me a few times to be honest.
My friend just got a NSR 80 that is bored to 93cc. It has been too rainy the past two weekends to ride it. I can't wait to try it out. I definately see one of these in my future. You just dont realized how much fun it is until you try it!
those nsr's are considerably bigger than the pb's. About twice the size or more. THey are still fun though.

fstbusa... Your right about the chinese bike frames. A good example of it is a perticular model of chinese bike maker called Hyosung
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I'm getting that itchy feeling again in my wallet,I bet it would be a big hit over here!
smile.gif

Back