Pocket Bike

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I've been hearing a lot about those lately
smile.gif
Are they any fun... can I see some pictures please ;) Which is a good brand of pocket bike....

They are ALL fun. You get what you pay for. "Cags" are cheap, fun, not too fast and break down alot. But they ARE pocket bikes. They are about $200-300. Bikes over $1000, are tougher, faster, race ready, and even MORE fun in my opioin. I own two Polini brands 4.2hp pocketbikes. We race them on a local kart track. It's a total blast. There are mods and stuff you can do to go faster also. More info http://pocketbikeplanet.com/

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107181884 -->

Got a cheapie- not even sure what it is, but it's so stupid it's funny. Runs about 40mph with my 200 lb butt on it.

WWJD, Polini is Italian right??!! What kind of weight do these bikes take... I mean, Im about 6 feet tall... and weigh about 300lbs
blush.gif
Do you think I can get on one of those??!!

the phrase 'big guy in a little coat' comes to mind LOL!

My tiny Polini's are rated to hold 245lbs. there is mini and midi, mini being the smaller. weight support is definitely something to check out and is usually listed for the bikes. checkout pocketbikeplanet.com for all your answers

I also own a 4.2 polini and am one of the ones in "we" that race with wwjd.

They are a freaking blast... only topping out at near 45 mph but dang they are a blast.... I crashed hardcore last summer going probably only 30.... ended up highsiding and I went over the bars and bashed my knee pretty good.... I never knew I could get so hurt falling 18" going 30 mph.
laugh.gif

you're telling me... I can't wait till march till we can race in Ames... my sister's finance` has a cag but he is planning on showing that day... hopefully we can show the others how to drag some knee..... well atleast you can.
smile.gif

thanks... check out wwjd's minibusa
smile.gif

the other red bike you can see in the background is also his. its a mini kaw
cool.gif

minibusa.JPG

haha ... they look neat
smile.gif
Should be very amusing... I think I'll talk to my importer about these
wink.gif

They are ALL fun.  You get what you pay for.  "Cags" are cheap, fun, not too fast and break down alot.  But they ARE pocket bikes.  They are about $200-300.  Bikes over $1000, are tougher, faster, race ready, and even MORE fun in my opioin.  I own two Polini brands 4.2hp pocketbikes.  We race them on a local kart track.  It's a total blast.  There are mods and stuff you can do to go faster also.   More info   http://pocketbikeplanet.com/
Thanks for the link, I didn't even know what I had, or what was available for it. Just getting started,I learned alot last night. Oh yeah-told you I have a cheapie, it's a Cag.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107266280 -->

Back