PNI SENSORO RADAR DETECTOR

While in Daytona I finally got a radar detector. After surveying and checking the pros, cons, and cost of the major brands I settled on the PNI SENSORO. It was ranked 3rd behind the Valentine One and Bel 985, but was $100s less than either. Plus it beat both in some catagories. Cost $129.94...and you can even put it on lay-a-way at wal-mart lol

Are you guys using an earpiece to hear the detector or just mount it up high enuf to see it going off. I would prefer to hide it low so if Im busted its not visible. My street/drag car was that way and Ive gotten out of a few tickets...if they saw the detector I would have been screwed. Howd I get pulled over in my car? drag racing and going by cops sitting in parking lots, no radar on DOH!

It has an aux input for a speaker or headset. I used it coming back from daytona and it seemed to perform well (no tickets). And when ever it went off there was usually a cop down the road. However, there were some false alarms caused by other radar dectors in the area, but you can adjust for htat but i need to read the instructions for that lol.

Hey Discreet,
I wanted to know how much did you pay for your collete and where did you get it. One more thing which model did you get.
Thanks,
Henry

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Just like they said, I have an aux. input! Works great, although I had to adapt the mini plug on the detector to hook up this way.