PMRA 8-25-07

GSXREric

Registered
You guys should come out and visit me and professor at the PMRA on 8-25-07, Race is south of OKC, OK in Noble at the Thunder Valley Raceway Park. It would be worth the drive.

You should have met him. He was the one that got the bye run in the Semi Finals of Street ET. CJ Turner, him, and you were sitting together in the staging lanes. You had the only bike that wasn't green sitting there.
laugh.gif

Eric went on to win the Finals against CJ. (and the Super Gas finals as well)

(Professor @ Aug. 16 2007,15:34) You should have met him. He was the one that got the bye run in the Semi Finals of Street ET. CJ Turner, him, and you were sitting together in the staging lanes. You had the only bike that wasn't green sitting there.  
laugh.gif

Well then, I've seen him, but not met him. I'll make a point to say hello next week!
beerchug.gif

(Moparict @ Aug. 17 2007,11:27)
(Professor @ Aug. 16 2007,15:34) You should have met him. He was the one that got the bye run in the Semi Finals of Street ET. CJ Turner, him, and you were sitting together in the staging lanes. You had the only bike that wasn't green sitting there.  
laugh.gif

Well then, I've seen him, but not met him.  I'll make a point to say hello next week!
beerchug.gif
Yep get him to loosen up a little and let his guard down.

We need an advantage or two!
jump9.gif

(Professor @ Aug. 17 2007,11:40)
(Moparict @ Aug. 17 2007,11:27)
laugh.gif

Well then, I've seen him, but not met him.  I'll make a point to say hello next week!
beerchug.gif
Yep get him to loosen up a little and let his guard down.

We need an advantage or two!  
jump9.gif
Valuum (sp?) it is!! We'll slip one in his water bottle!!
poke.gif

Back