Plymouth laser vs yamaha r6

k8BlueGoldBusa

Registered
This is a video of my friends laser turbo fwd vs a Yamaha r6 from a roll. They race twice. 1st race laser has a bogging and traction issue for a bit.

DSM VS Yamaha R6 roll race Bullet bike - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That was humbling. That guy got OWNED! You could almost here his pair schriviling up after they turned around. I want to see the video the girl shot from the car.

I probably should’ve have said anything. You and Nastee are kinda new around here and it’s good that you’re interested enough to look around in the various forums and make comments. (That) is a great part of what keeps this place running and makes the forum interesting. There is a huge amount of tech info to be learned and it’s not your fault you weren’t around when these subjects were started.:)

I probably should’ve have said anything. You and Nastee are kinda new around here and it’s good that you’re interested enough to look around in the various forums and make comments. (That) is a great part of what keeps this place running and makes the forum interesting. There is a huge amount of tech info to be learned and it’s not your fault you weren’t around when these subjects were started.:)

Long-time member flipping the newb a little poop. Hey, that’s forum acceptance and nearly brought a tear to my eye, lol. I have a thick skin too, so I should be okay participating in some of the, shall we say, traffic generating threads :eek:

Long-time member flipping the newb a little poop. Hey, that’s forum acceptance and nearly brought a tear to my eye, lol. I have a thick skin too, so I should be okay participating in some of the, shall we say, traffic generating threads :eek:
cbx… whom I affectionately call HATER #2.... is my dance partner in many traffic jams... I keep it clean because I feel bad for him. hahaha

Back