Pls fill this out...

26 yo male MARRIED <-- That makes a BIG Difference BTW.
No citations or violations (yet)
Geico full coverage 250 deductible
636$ annual. (I live in a rural area also)

but how old are you?

cause insurance doesnt drop until youre 30 now... it was 25, i learned the hard way! (i bought the busa for my birthday in may... and figured YEA CHEAP INSURANCE!! WRONG! FAIL!...30 now)

When did they change that? Mine went down when I turned 25. That was September of '07.

My insurance has been dropping every 6 months when it renews. It only drops about 20 or 25 bucks, but it is better than dropping all at once and overpaying for 5 or 6 years.

State Farm
0 tickets
$750/year withe multicar discount
27 years old and single
Being married will make a huge difference, and also check because most of the cheap rates you are seeing from State Farm have no medical payment on them, or that's the way mine is. If you have your own health insurance I wouldn't worry about that.

I have progressive,

no tickets, one accedent on record not at fault 6 years ago

210 a year Liability

your credit score is sometimes used for insurance quotes too so that can greatly affect it as well as your driving record

When did they change that? Mine went down when I turned 25. That was September of '07.

you must have lucked out, i just checked in april of this year (my friend is a broker) and she said im out of luck.

and yes, im sure all the other stuff helps.... single life for me..and the house im renting is worth 900,000 dollars. no way i can afford that :p... F buying a home in seattle :p

Back