Pls fill this out...

What Insurence company you are currently using: Viking Ins Co of Wisconsin

Your current age: 27

Your driving record (to the man's knowledge): 3 tickets under 25mph(1 in 06, 1 in 07, 1 in 08) 1 at fault accident in 06 when I wrecked my busa.

Your coverage type: Full

You Monthly/Yearly Premium: $1197.80 yearly(thats for me and my mother. bike's in her name because I didn't have the credit to buy it)

Last edited:
Progressive, Clean, 43, $588/yr full coverage including comprehensive..... :super: It's $179 for liability only, then $409 for the comprehensive. If it's stolen, I get a new one. :super:

Progressive, Clean, 43, $588/yr full coverage including comprehensive..... :super: It's $179 for liability only, then $409 for the comprehensive. If it's stolen, I get a new one. :super:

WOW, nice:beerchug: only 9 long-@ss years till I get the age discount :(

Lincoln General (Arrowhead Group)
Full Coverage
Don't believe I have any tickets on my record...
$550/yr

It was actually $30 cheaper when I got the bike 2yrs ago..

ohhh that sucks... ok... you can get around it... the bank will require you to have insurance within 90 days..if you dont, they buy insurance and add on the cost to your loan...

add the bike on to your parents insurance, and have them add you on as a "driver"... but dont tell them you ride the bike.

have them tell the insurance company your dad rides the bike and that you are on the policy because you drive the cars every now and then.

I went through this when I own a 2002 WRX when i was 21 (the first year they came out) i was quoted 520 a month for insurance... when i went the route i listed above...i was only 75.
If your leinholder forces insurance on the bike, you will have NO input on the cost, and it will only protect THEIR interest in the bike. I have State Farm as well, but my son GSXTacy has great rates on his busa through Dairyland insurance co.

What Insurence company you are currently using:
State Farm
Your current age:
Your driving record (to the man's knowledge):
"Clean"
Your coverage type:
Full
You Monthly/Yearly Premium:
320/Year

you should also ask for city an state . rates vary by zip code also but if in Miami you will surely be raped it's part of the :rulez: for living here.

57 years old
250/500 liability; full coverage - collision, comprehensive
$500 deductible
Clean record
State Farm
$29/month

State Farm

Your current age:

"One or Two speeding tickets"

Your coverage type:
Full

$689/yr w/ $500 deductible

State Farm
Your current age:
"Clean"
Your coverage type:
Full
320/Year

crazy!!! maybe its due to where you live?

What Insurence company you are currently using: State Farm

Your current age: 44

Your driving record (to the man's knowledge): 1 speeding ticket

Your coverage type: Full

You Monthly/Yearly Premium: $35.00 month / $420 yr

state farm quoted me at roughly $9,500 UP FRONT a year...I Almost didn't get the bike, nor try anymore. and yes, NINE THOUSAND

New Busa, Yep I have noticed on my last two new bike i bought the first year is alway high as hell. The next year bill cut in half....

Jdog

I dont get it, I live in Austin Texas. No tickets in 7 years, I'm 56 years old.
State Farm ins. is charging me $1048.00 a year full coverage. I also have 2 cars and a house with same agent.

Man I feel like I am getting screwed on insurance.

Your current age:

Your coverage type:

I Just wanna see If I got a good deal, or just got "shafted" on my insurence:cry: ... PLS fill this out, Thank you, Jake

State Farm-Full coverage
38 years old
4 tickets - 2 for points (speeding):whistle:
$70 a month - $500 deductable

STATE FARM / 08 BUSA FULL INS $435 A YEAR NO TICKETS/ACC SO CALIF AND THEY TELL ME THATS CHEAP I GUESS AGE HAS ALOT TO DO WITH IT HOW MUCH ARE OTHERS PAYING ??????????/:whistle: I PAY IT IN FULL BY THE YEAR UP FRONT. I THINK THEY GIVE A LITTLE DISCOUNT NOT SURE BUT THEY DO HAVE MY HOUSE & RENTAL'S 2 CAR'S AND 2 BIKE'S AND MY LIFE INS SO I HOPE I AM GETTING A DEAL BUT AFTER THIS POST I THINK I MIGHT BE SHOPPING AROUND JUST TO SEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS FOR THE THOUGHT

Last edited:
28 with 09 busa
No accidents or tickets
Full coverage
100 month/1200 a year through state farm.

Back