The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
4247317311_c0556af60d_b.jpg

4248094212_9275863bbf_b.jpg

J/K.lol

Last edited:
:lol:

And another minivan gets added to a member of the org.
What!??....... That's like the 2nd one in two weeks! What is this place coming to!? ??? :hmmm:

:laugh:

:lol:

And another minivan gets added to a member of the org.
What!??....... That's like the 2nd one in two weeks! What is this place coming to!? ??? :hmmm:

:laugh:
I missed the first one. Do you have the link? Thanks.

{facepalms}.. omg.. a minivan.. someone shoot me.. NO WAIT.. stab me!! thats it! stab me in the eye with a plastic fork...{lol}
The only way minivan is worthy to be posted anywhere is if it has tons of explosives strapped to it... or it has a huge blower and/or nitrous.. tubbed out with slicks.. consider that for a tinker project!
???...:banghead:...???

This epidemic must stop now !

We will soon be the laughing stock of the internet.

Ah HA! Now we know why bikes are 2 grand more this year...all that glass and doors!

No way! I just bought the exact same minvan for my wife Saturday, even the same color! She's worried I would want to drive it to work some and she would have to drive the truck. I said trust me you don't have to worry about me driving your minivan, really.:rofl:

I'm in the same boat. Wife wants to get one. Everytime she points out one she likes, I point to a big gas guzzling SUV and say that would be better to pull the Busa on trips.

Back