Please tell me you don't ride like this!!

rock.gif
dangerous as it may be, many riders do it, and in several places, it is legal to split lanes....

-WHEELMAN

Dayum! Thats like more trucks than cars !!! It's legal here in Calif but not like that, That just plain dumb and Kinda Stupid too.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141436175 -->

I have lane split when traffic is at a standstill... never really fast and not so much much in the city...  Philly drivers will take you out...  Remember they threw snowballs at Santa Claus... Probably wouldn't think twice about pasting you to the median on I-76

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: "put the smiley in the wrong place...boy that sounds dirty."|1141436488 -->

I don't care if it is legal or not, I'm not splitting lanes. Too many cagers don't pay attention to bikes driving around them in lanes, let alone if you decide to split the lane.

Yup that's splitting, but he goes too fast between sometimes.

Take away some of his speed, substitute most of the trucks with minivans and suvs, and you have my commute
wink.gif

Jeeez! That is nuts. Not a chance I'd do that. Maybe if all the cars/trucks were stopped. But most certainly not at that speed!

Shid... BA BUSA saw me split two cars doing about a buck 30.

Of course they were purposly jamming us up and pissed me off. felt I either did a super fast split or they would have purposly tried to sqeeze me

Remember that time coming down from the mountains last year Rich?

Normally when I lane split I do it slow and cautious not to greal anyone out unless I have a few people that I can see checking me out in their mirrors and I can tell they are purposely being jerks... then I get through or around them

Which one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the one when we went to Oakhurst or the Friday coming back from Sequoia, or that day on 33, or what about the one on 41.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When are you not doin' a buck 30
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Much to fast for me...I split sometimes but that looked to fast and loose for me...not long ago some dude on a buell (think I spelled that right) split lanes while I was slowly spliting and I thought, gees, that guy is going way to fast...well, sure enough, he managed to hit a car in the rear 1/4 panel trying to cut to the other side of the lane.
Nothing serious or anything just humbled some.

I am always worried some jerk will open their door. I have even had a few cagers act like they were gonna whip open their door just to be rude and give ya scare.
wow.gif

okay...everybody!.....shhhhhhhhh....don't tell'im....hey?..he asked nicely!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

You are definitely INVISIBLE at those speeds with that many big vehicles around, guarantee it. I live in California and drive big rigs, 18 wheelers, etc for a living and also ride a Busa
super.gif
. That nimrod is asking for it and is gonna get it sooner or later
bomb.gif

It's illegal in Maryland. When I lived in So-Cal I split lanes when traffic was stopped. Best way to get around there if you do it safely and are aware of your surroundings at all times.

Which one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the one when we went to Oakhurst or the Friday coming back from Sequoia, or that day on 33, or what about the one on 41.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Come on Rich!!! you know I take it easy!!!!
face7.gif

Actually I was refering to the one in Oakhurst

I forgot about the one where we passed the line of cars doing about 150 and when we pulled back in the CHP was pulled over on the side just sitting there..

I still dont understand why he didnt pull is over.. I was so convinced he had us I just pulled over and waited.. and he never drove up.. doah....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Split lanes all the time but not like that. I was just waiting for him to get pancaked between two trucks.

Which one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
face7.gif

I forgot about the one where we passed the line of cars doing about 150 and when we pulled back in the CHP was pulled over on the side just sitting there..

I still dont understand why he didnt pull is over.. I was so convinced he had us I just pulled over and waited.. and he never drove up.. doah....
Only time your taking it easy is when you're backing the bike out of your garage
tounge.gif

APOP

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

That one was on 41 West....by the time we passed him we were back under a buck. I think he was writing a report and didn't see us....heard us go by
tounge.gif

Which one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
face7.gif

Only time your taking it easy is when you're backing the bike out of your garage
tounge.gif

APOP
Yup, Ron always "takes it easy"
laugh.gif

APOP

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif