PLEASE POST/LIST YOUR HUGGER

ICEMANN

Registered
Please list/post a pic of your hugger and opinion of it. Install/having to drill likes, dislikes, etc. Looking for one, dont like the R-1 square style carbotex seems out of business. Where to find a NWS hugger..

ICEMANN

I ordered a 'Roca' hugger the other week, from Allied Bartor. (haven't got it yet, but it should bolt right up to the bike; no extra hole's to drill) I should have it in a couple of day's; I'll let you know what I think if it when I get it.
hmmm.gif

ALL HUGGERS ARE MADE TO FIT STRAIGHT TO THE BIKES. NOT SURE WHAT MAKE MINE IS, I NOW IT FITS WELL AND ONLY COST ME £50...

I have the NWS hugger, I picked it up from Carbotex about a year ago.  It started out as black then I painted it silver, then when I painted the bike black, it went back to black.

The NWS hugger does not require any drilling into the swingarm.  I have noticed that it will rub on the upper swingarm brace.  You cannot see this when the hugger is installed.

I have lowered my bike, this caused the hugger to rub against the tail section. I took the hugger off and it's been sitting on the work bench for about six months.

It you are interested in buying the hugger, let me know. Make an offer, I can post some pictures if needed.
unclesam.gif

I ordered an Ermax (with chainguard) a few weeks ago...should be here next week. According to the place i bought it from it requires three additioanl holes to be drilled in the swingarm.  It was botu $175 painted. I'll giv eyoufit and finish info when it arrives.

<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>PINGING PUCK
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>email me a pic. Im very interested. Have to paint it 2001 blue. Is there a mound up of paint? thanks JD.

Back