Please help 300 kit install

pwall97

Banned
I just got a 300 kit today but something does not seem right it came from roaring toyz they said it a complete kit i have not tryed to put it on yet but looks like sprocket does not pass the rim looks like rim will swinga from side to side when installed like they didnt send me some spackers or something can anyone please post pics up of where the swingarm and wheels goes in or send them to pwall97@yaoo.com thank u please help this will be my first 300 kit install i have done other types of installs before so if all parts are there should not be hard...

I had the same issue but with a different company! I ordered a 300 kit and after a couple of months, ended up with a 330 kit, because of mistakes they made! They might have given you spacers for a 240 kit instead! Call them and ask them to give you measurements on the Sprocket and Brake side spacers!

i would think roaring toyz would do a better job quality then this this is for 2nd kit from them and i had got a 240 kit from them and had all kinds of problems i decided to give them one more chance and bam more problems with there kits....:rofl:

Back