Please help, 2013 rear brake line

Dark3

Registered
I cant figure out how to replace the rear brake line. It goes to the right from the rear set to behind the frame and plugs into a small block which I can barely see from any angle. The new extended braided brake line has a threaded male barrel style fitting and where it appears that it would go has an elbow piece that is recessed in that block. Its amazing that I cant find anything online about it only a couple threads on here from members asking the same question and not recieving any productive feedback and with no follow up posts. Ive tried pm'ing and still nothing. Please help, I need to get the bike back on the road, suffering withdrawls!!

Hey bud my 13 busa I went 6 over schnitz racing had to make me a new line because the abs bikes are different no banjo fitting there take rear shock out and line is easy to remove from inside the frame

Heres a follow up. Its actually much easier than I thought. The stock line runs from the brake caliper past the rear set to a small block behind the frame. Remove this block with a long extension and a 8mm socket from the top. The stock line continues from the block to a connection under the left side of tge gas tank. Remove that connection and pull the whole line out with the block. The new line will go directly from the caliper all the way to the connection under the gas tank. Bleed the system by filling the master cylinder "squeeze, hold, open, close, let go" and put it all back together. Any questions feel free to pm me

I got my ABS brake line from Coremto.com and it goes from the caliper to the abs unit under the tank.

I cant figure out how to replace the rear brake line. It goes to the right from the rear set to behind the frame and plugs into a small block which I can barely see from any angle. The new extended braided brake line has a threaded male barrel style fitting and where it appears that it would go has an elbow piece that is recessed in that block. Its amazing that I cant find anything online about it only a couple threads on here from members asking the same question and not recieving any productive feedback and with no follow up posts. Ive tried pm'ing and still nothing. Please help, I need to get the bike back on the road, suffering withdrawls!!

Back