Please don't throw rocks (you might hit the busa)

JustKatie

Registered
Hey all. Today I recieved my motorcycle endorsement and thought I'd post a pic of my bike, sorry it's not a busa but I'm not ready to ride with the big dogs yet lol. Most of you are probably more familiar with my hubby Wayne (darciedog1), I finally got around to joining the Org. so hopefully you'll be seeing more of me :cheerleader: Katie.

357.jpg

Hey, it looks cute nobody's gonna bust you out for riding a non-busa (but coudn't it a least be a gixxer?) :beer:

:thumbsup:Congratulations Katie! Great having you aboard. It's an awesome feeling getting your endorsement!
Put in lots of ride time and you'll be on a Busa before you know it!

Congrats on the endorsement and bike!

I am so proud of Katie getting her license. It took her awhile to get used to being the rider instead of the passenger. She was used to riding on the back of the Goldwing, even though most of the time I think she was asleep. I don't think I will have any problem keeping her awake now. The Tsukigi Cannons on my Busa will wake the dead. She bought the fz6r because it was the most comfortable to reach the bars and feet touching the ground. I will have her on a Suzuki one of these days but she has to start someware. Now she can join in on the fun with the rest of us. :beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Congrats Katie. Nice Scoot! I bet your excited!
Look forward to seeing you guys again in Eureka Springs!

Back