Please allow me to blow your mathematical mechanical scientific minds

It is so neat to see what is out there...the 100 x's a second calculating, map building, other uses is amazing. It would be easy to fool the public with a fleet of those on a dark night...some led lights for show.

And all I did was build a robot car that picked up steel balls and dunked them through a mini basketball hoop....those guys have super skills. The professor did an outstanding job with the speech. Thanks for the share.

sure will be great for assassinations when every tom **** an harry can get their hands on those things :laugh:

Hey I didn't mean that word in the sense the site took it :angry: :laugh:

wow. a lot of applications for law enforcement and military there. something tells me Alex and Daniel arent working at McDonalds after they graduated....:laugh:

I hate math with a passion but watching this video made me a huge fan :thumbsup:

sure will be great for assassinations when every tom **** an harry can get their hands on those things :laugh:

Hey I didn't mean that word in the sense the site took it :angry: :laugh:

Next time fool the site with Tom, Richard, and Harry :rofl:

mind blown although on the map building portion, when the robots were building the assemblies, it seems as if they were working off simple x,y, and z axis like a CNC. also started freaking out bc this is how the robots take over in terminator. lol

The most complex thing is the electrical to mechanical. The equations used to interpret an electric signal and turn that into motion are wicked complex....awesome share. I love TED talks.

Im not sure I agree, SNAP comes way before JERK.... Come on man everyone knows that...

mind blown although on the map building portion, when the robots were building the assemblies, it seems as if they were working off simple x,y, and z axis like a CNC. also started freaking out bc this is how the robots take over in terminator. lol

I was thinking the same thing! SkyNet is just around the corner!

Back