Please Advise on Dyno

ezlife

Registered
I need a dyno. I know there expensive and you get what you pay for but I don't have the cash for a $25000 dyno. I have been scoping a couple out that are between 10 and 15 grand. I was hoping you guys would help me out on this.

Is it possibly to get a decent dyno for this price? Is there one that would dyno 4 wheelers as well as motorcycles in this price range? Any information on the dynojet 250i or the land the land and sea dyno would be greatly appreciated.

I have built a few bikes now (all bolt on parts) but I just can't tune anymore by checking plugs and test driving. I'm not breaking 225 horse on any of my builds but I hope to in the near future.

Thanks for any help.

I know where a perfect dynojet 150(upgraded to a 200)is for $10k has everything to it and is mint..I will say this if I was moving back east I would sell my 200 and buy his so i didn't have to move mine...I know of a 250i newer style load control one is for about $25k...all are on the east coast...pm me your # if you need more info....The 200 is a nice deal..I talk to the 200 guy all the time and you would be getting a helllof a deal with all that goes with it..

Give superflow a ring. They have tons of knowledge. A dyno really isn't meant for a personal purchase but s a business lease. I would think you could make better use of 10k....

I need  a dyno. I know there expensive and you get what you pay for but I don't have the cash for a $25000  dyno. I have been scoping a couple out that are  between 10 and 15 grand. I was hoping you guys would help me out on this.  

Is it possibly to get a decent dyno for this price?  Is there one that would dyno 4 wheelers as well as motorcycles in this price range? Any information on the dynojet 250i or the land the land and sea dyno would be greatly appreciated.  

I have built a few bikes now (all bolt on parts) but I just can't tune anymore by checking plugs and test driving.  I'm not breaking 225 horse on any of my builds but I hope to in the near future.

Thanks for any help.
you never said why you need one.
Before I got mine it was easier to just go somewhere.
now I do the same for local shops. I charge them a lower fee for all their mapping or testing.

I own a new power sport shop. I started the company 5 months ago with the intentions of becoming a performance shop in about 3 years.I am now in need of a dyno. We work on several sportbikes and atv's but recently I have acquired some customers that want high performance. For example. I have one customer that let me put a muzzy sidewinder pipe, bmc race filter, small box mod, pair mod, power commander and drop the front sprocket 1 tooth. Up until this bike I had been able to use the teka tuner and test ride, but this is so much air/ fuel change that I just can't get it right. I have another customer that wants cams and possibly je piston kit during the monthy of January. The closest shop to me that has a dyno is about 25 minutes north, or 45 minutes east. So I figure sell my hayabusa so that I can purchase a dyno. By the way I'm only 25 minutes from Daytona so any help could be repaid with a session when you come down for bictoberfest in march. Thanks, Don.

After reading my comment I realized I realized I had two things wrong. 1. by High Performance I meant High performance to me, not to hayabusa.org. I realize high performance around here usually involves a turbo or big bore kit. Also i said bictoberfest in march , I meant bike week.

Golden child I tried to pm you a couple of times. I don't know if I didn't do it right or if you just have not checked yet but I am interested in the dyno you mentioned. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. ezlife101y@hotmail.com

smithers got a nice new one at his shop... dont know much about it , but it be worth *ping* ing him

Back