Playin with the dig camera

Zorander

Registered
aai.jpg

I told you!! , I was curious to know what kind of view I was giving the non-busafied
wink.gif
and now I just made all of you look at my butt YEAH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tounge.gif
 ha on my busa and I showed the mighty NE my backside

not used to seein' that are you  
jump9.gif
aww c'mon
Ithought it was funny, you're just waiting for it to load and then...BAM! you're like AAAHHH!

Mama got a big-o butt, oh yea...

When you say don't look hear, you know I'm going to look.
crazy.gif

I don't know about this one. Is it just me, or does Zorander look as though he's comfortable with bending over, OR is he having flashbacks from the State Penitentary?
rock.gif
One of them things that make you go...hmmmm!

Brian

I'm not gonna post on this thread anymore because this one could get real ugly real fast.

Ciao!

I know it said don't look but I did anyway and now I sorry that I didn't heed warning. Even though you did tell us that still wasn't very nice.
mad.gif
Hey is that a dent in the side of you tank or just a reflection?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! that's for all the guys who had to look at Zorander's a$$!!!! i think it's hilarious. it's not that often that the girls on the site get to see you guys showing off yo' booty like that!!! shake it Zorander!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha next time wear shorts!!!! ha ha ha haha oppps, i'm sorry. is that considered sexual harassment?
rock.gif
if it is, i take it back.... (NOT&#33
wink.gif

jump9.gif

Lo, you don't wanna see shorts on me, the "Corpse White, Chicken Leg Attack of Zorander" is legendary around these parts.
eek2.gif
grim.gif

Back