Plastic

super851

Registered
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this post, if not I'm sorry and please point me to the correct place. I'm looking for the small Faring located on the bottom of the busa that is in front of the rear tire. I have the HMF Dual High Mount with the X-Collector and my heat sheild came off and it severely burned my plastic where the x-collector sits. The following colors are okay: Blue,Black or Silver. I have an o1 busa but I think that all of them are the same. Please let me know if any one of you guys have an extra one with the screw clips. Thanks

You might wanna check in the "Products" forum under the classified section. You can also check ebay...I remember seeing some there for decent prices.

You could "upgrade" and get a tiger wing. They are made of metal, and wont melt. Just a thought.

eBay, if you get a plastic one again, make sure to add sufficient amount of heat tape to avoid melting again...

I have one it's Dark grey (02' color) make me an offer if you're still interested.

Back