Plastic pushpins

BusaFever76

Registered
Anyone know where I can get the little plastic pushpins that go into the tail fairing?  Please let me know I could use a couple.  I check with the local dealer and they want like $3 to $4 for just one.  

Thanks.

I took some off my roommates gsxr 600!
smile.gif
he crashed it and was selling it, so i figured what the heck lol. he didnt care.

Looks like you have a couple of Cycle Gears in FL. If you cant find any let me know and I can pick up some up from here.

ronayers.com $1.25 for 5. Shipping $8.00
smile.gif

It makes sence IF you buying something else there..

I need few and nothinf else... So I wait `til I need anything from them... And no Cycle Gear in Colorado..
sad.gif

Can you post up the exact link to the item. Thought I'd bookmark it just in case, because I have paid the dealer the rediculous price. Browsed the site but couldn't find them.
rock.gif

Can you post up the exact link to the item.  Thought I'd bookmark it just in case, because I have paid the dealer the rediculous price.  Browsed the site but couldn't find them.
rock.gif
I just go it to the store, but I see you dont have one around there. I dont see them on the web site either
down.gif

if you look on ebay there is always auctions for bunches of misc. parts. I bought a couple of them...Got plenty of the push pins plenty of extra nuts in bolts for those "Damn thing....come out...{sounds of Drill firing up}", and the broken bolts that happen at the worst times.

Looks like you have a couple of Cycle Gears in FL. If you cant find any let me know and I can pick up some up from here.
Gunnybusa if you could let me know which one near you sells them cuz i called up here to the one off of Beach Blvd in Jacksonville, FL and they don't care them.
sad.gif
Or if you could I can send you the money and just mail them to me. just need to find out how much it would be for you to mail them.

ronayers.com $1.25 for 5. Shipping $8.00
smile.gif

It makes sence IF you buying something else there..

I need few and nothinf else... So I wait `til I need anything from them... And no Cycle Gear in Colorado..
sad.gif
Hey Vic_E55_2001 i'm still looking on the site to see where they sell them, but like everyone else I can't find them. If you could locate the link and post it im sure everyone would appreciate that. Thanks for the info also
smile.gif

smile.gif

Jeez. My dealer just gave me three of 'em.

--Wag--

Gunnybusa if you could let me know which one near you sells them cuz i called up here to the one off of Beach Blvd in Jacksonville, FL and they don't care them.
sad.gif
Or if you could I can send you the money and just mail them to me. just need to find out how much it would be for you to mail them.
Call 1-951-600-0097 or PM me and I can pick some up for you.

Back