Planning On Going To The Dragon May 21st? Don't!

hayabuser

Registered
FYI

ALLHARLEYDRAGONRUNFLIER.jpg

snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif
snail.gif

:shocked:

I have a video from last year of a bunch of bicyclist on the dragon with my gopro. i swear to you that the bycicles were out running the hardlys ... im not making this up. i was at the end of the train and watching this laughing my azz off. i will have to get the video and post it if i can figure out how... funniest thing ever.

:rofl:
It'll be a parade!
With no room to watch! ...what a shame.
I'de hate to be anywhere near either end, all day.
Guaranteed 11 miles of gridlock.
And, of the guesstimated thousands of Hardlys there for the "record attempt", somebodys gonna crash, fall over, whatever.
As the rest of them are sitting and revving, for a very long time...somebodys gonna break down!
The record is going to be how long the Dragon is a parking lot.
:rofl:

May is and always has been too late in the season to go for me... the Dragon was clobbered early this year by car clubs...

I did, that is why I was commenting that the Dragon is clobbered early this year...

A small town about an hour from me holds a bike run the first Sun of each month, so I rolled out there this morning. There's a road you can take that runs along the lake that has a few curves but isn't difficult by any means, so it's a fairly popular route. EVERY time I go, today included, there's a Hardley rider in the ditch. And I'm not exaggerating when I say EVERY time, it's a well known fact in the community. I can't imagine what a group of them on the Dragon would be like...

talk all the poop you want... in 24 years riding Ive only had a few years where i DIDNT break 20k on a harley.. those years I was deployed:D Sure sport bikes can do 150 MPH plus... but there isnt too many riders that can do 3k miles in 3 days on them, then turn around and head back 3k in three days:D the Irony if the trash talking crowd is the bulk have less time riding than the new Sons of anarchy fans and doctor/lawyer club riders who hit the bar on the weekends. place eyes upon thineself, before thy wrecketh thyself :D

Back