Planning for a long ride

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Who will be doing long rides this year, as in 5 - 7 days, covering a few states?

Need to put miles on my Busa, had it two years and it has less than 6,000 miles on the odo. :banghead:

I want to do something, the wifey and I always do things together, but, butt (correct spelling) will be too soft, so she will go ahead in the truck with luggage, meet me for lunch and the last stop of the day. She would like company, has to be female of course :laugh:, so what's happenin out there?

i'm working on trying to get plans started for several long rides this year (Colorado, Ontario, who knows? :laugh:) but don't think there will be anyone riding along in vehicles...the threads for these should start popping up pretty soon...you need to definitely plan on coming to the Eureka Springs MnG in June :beerchug:

I'm in. If I can help with anything let me know.

Think Cap did a ride some time ago, out to Wyoming which looked great.

Think Cap did a ride some time ago, out to Wyoming which looked great.

:coffee: did someone say "long ride" and "Wyoming" in the same thread?

umm, yea, here i am. :thumbs:

im going to ride to Indianapolis in May. 2600-3000miles. i think i'll take a 8-9 days. 2 days out, 3 days at the NCOM convention, and 3-4 days to dink around and ride back.

:beerchug: i'll do Sturgis, and a ride or two over beartooth pass, and who knows where else the road may take me this summer. :cheerleader:

I have 3 I'm trying to fit in this year:

Blue Ridge Parkway - MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, PA, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, KY
Western Tour - MO, KS, NE, WY, MT, ID, WA, OR
Colorado - MO, OK, TX, NM, CO, KS
Plus the Bash, Meet and Greets, and tagging along on other rides.

I'm not sure how I'm going to squeeze it all in.

I have 3 I'm trying to fit in this year:

Blue Ridge Parkway - MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, PA, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, KY
Western Tour - MO, KS, NE, WY, MT, ID, WA, OR
Colorado - MO, OK, TX, NM, CO, KS
Plus the Bash, Meet and Greets, and tagging along on other rides.

I'm not sure how I'm going to squeeze it all in.

Pick one of the long ones.

Man Eureka Springs is a must. :thumbsup: Really want to do colorado. Been talking with Lamb about meeting in Reno NV for the BUSA stampede and then riding east into colorado for a few days. More than likely we will truck the busa out west from texas to NV then after stampede my wife will drive while we ride east into colorado...all are welcome. I sure want to try CO and the bash this year. Eureka springs is the first planned trip unless something else works its way into the spring. I too need to try and put some miles on this year.

My schedule is already set for the year! :thumbsup:

March 9-11, 2012 - DEATH VALLEY Tour
April 13-15, 2012 - Central California Springtime Ride
April 27-29, 2012 - Spring in Northern California Tour
May 25-28, 2012 - Circle Northern California 4-Day Tour - Memorial Day Weekend
June 15-17, 2012 - High Sierra Tour w/ Yosemite National Park & Sierra Passes
July 27 -29, 2012 - Northern Sierra Mountains 3-Day Tour - Mt Lassen
August 17-19, 2012 - Northern California Tour
Aug 31-3, 2012- Crater Lake NP & Southern Oregon Tour - Labor Day
Sept 15, 2012 - NUTCRACKER 1000 RALLY - The 1000 Mile Day! (Iron Butt Rally)
Oct 12-14, 2012 - Central California Tour

Motorcycle Tours in California, Pashnit Guided Tours :thumbsup: Counting down the days.

Back