plan on selling the daytona955i for a 07 zuki 750

UGADaytona955i

Registered
went and looked at the new 2007 gsxr 750s and 600s today and i fell in love with the black/silver gsxr750. so immediatly i came to the conclusion of hey sell my bike buy or trade for this one, i know it will be a smart decision just cause ive always love the way they looked and the performace, but im not real experienced in buying and selling or whatnot so some tips and all would be nice, id hate to get screwed over. i owe like 8300 on my triumph and the gsxr750 is 10,100 and they said they would prob trade. but if your interesed in buying it. let me know.

Do it Wes......Great choice.

get some riding boots too.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
yea so anyway, lol. yea i thought about spending the extra money and getn a 06 1000...there isnt really that much differance between the 06 1000 and the 07 750...but im a small guy and that 955 makes me look even smaller, i really want a bike that fits my size, but its a tough desicsion though cause both the 750 and 1000 are a heck of a lot lighter then mine, my bike isa tank compared to those....oh and a busa.....id love to own one but dang, thats alot of bike, it would prob throw me off.
wow.gif

oh yea and about trading it. i know nothing about all that financing stuff you have to go through...the 07 gsxr750 is worth more then i owe on my bike ($8,300) and i know they wouldnt trade straight up. so what happens....do they just trade and add in the differance on the loan. this stuff confuses the heck out of me. again i know nothing about financing and all that.

Generally you trade in and its your down payment. You finance the remainder.

You'd get a better price selling it yourself in spring, when everyone wants a bike.

You don't look small on the Triumph. The ergonomics on the 600, 750 and 1000 are almost identical so they'll all fit you the same, the biggest diff. is in the cc (hp/tq).

If you think the Busa will throw you, the new 750 is no joke either...I think the Busa is as tame as you want it to be and as insane as you want as well...which is why it's such a great all-around sportbike. The 750 can spit you off just as well.

You will be able to use more of the 750 than a 1000 unless your a track day nut (I'm guessing no by the lack of boots) and even then you better have mucho experience to use all of what the 1000s have today.

Good luck on the sale.

Back