Place Your Bets

Enginerd

Registered
Well, the performance mods are done for now... time to get it tuned... The following are on the bike (2007 Candy Red)

1. Small Airbox Mod
2. BMC Race Filter
3. Yoshimura TRI Dual Outlet Full Exhaust
4. PCIIIUSB
5. Pair Valve Blockoffs

What power should I expect on the dyno?

Pm sent.
beerchug.gif

why does it depend where I take it, do they all tune for different afr? What afr should they tune for? Anyone know of a good tuner near newport news (ie.richmond somewhere)

(Enginerd @ Oct. 02 2007,07:58) why does it depend where I take it, do they all tune for different afr?  
Because every dyno is a little different even if they use the same afr.

Mine made 163 with same mods as you but muzzy exhaust.

(Enginerd @ Oct. 02 2007,05:58) why does it depend where I take it, do they all tune for different afr?  What afr should they tune for?  Anyone know of a good tuner near newport news (ie.richmond somewhere)
Cycle Trendz,Hampton,Va see JODY....

Talk about a stingy dyno... the biggest busa numbers with similar mods on the one local to me is 161. Mine turned 158.
rock.gif

Baseline pre mod pull was 147 on mine. A gain of 11 hp so I was happy. My seat of the pants dyno said it was worth it!

Full Yosh 4-2-1
PC3
BMC Race
Pair Block off

being that its getting cooler out side I'll say you will read a little higher than normal
I'll say 164.6

Well the results are in... Dyno Jet Sheet is below. On the ride back from Richmond (about an hour) the butt dyno was VERY happy... feels amazing!

DynoJet%20Results.bmp

Back