Pizza delivery guys-evn dumbr than ME!

BigDiesel

Registered
Well, last saturday we got over 2' of rain in I dont know how many HOURS, so it flooded alot of roads around my house n I thought it would be a good idea to go splashing thru 2' of water in my Durango *dont worry, I do this all the time* (at least thats what I told Amy) I managed to knock out my Durango in 2+' of water when I slowed down too much in the storms saturday...which led to me abandoning truck n pickin up after flooding stopped-said floods also managed to crack thru my sub-basement floor and leak all over (sorry Jack- i know you loved that carpet n your bed in the kennel) *jack is my Great Dane, fyi* so that has finally dried out as of Tuesday night-still stinks cuz some old wood paneling is warped; guess its time for some remodeling, lol

So i finished bouncing sat. night, getting ready to go back n try to restart my truck (left it in someone's driveway, just above 3' deep lake that was the street) only to have some stupid-azz Papa John's Pizza delivery dork from tha hood backd out of the spot next to me n hit my new CR-V...I tried to yell and get his attention, n when I jumpd in front of his car so he couldn't pull out, he got snappy w/me...I tried not to insult him just wanted him to know he hit my car and Id like an apology but never got a chance to say it-he replied to the "hey you just hit my car" *the may have been a few expletives in there...* with "you wat me to bust yo f^&kn head open?" uhmm....all I got out was "WTF is your problem?" and he pulled the car forward, popped his trunk, and jumped out to grab..............

a golf club
eek2.gif

a 3 wood, according to my boy who golfs-he was the one that snapped it into three pieces *o, did I forget to mention 3 of my boys from work were ALSO in that parking lot?
firedevil.gif
when Papa John jerkoff turned around with the club, he was greeted by twins- twin 6' 5" , 240lb black guys (best brothers, in both meanings of the term, that I've ever worked with) followed immediately by ME, and another guy named Scott, only he's 6' 2", 220lbs...and teaches Kick Boxing for Duke Rufus Gym....for the last 10 years
muscle.gif

thankfully *for the delivery driver's sake, and that of his fat-turd punkazz passenger* the police were making their rounds and rolled up after we had 'neutralized' the weapon, but before we'd done any major dmg to the goof troop.
whistling.gif
Cops got statment from witness at all-night eatery right behind us that backed up everything we said, and I got my truck started when I got home, too
cool.gif

Moron walked away from the whole thing with one less 3 wood, a $75 Disorderly ticket, and a strong desire to NEVER park in that area EVER AGAIN.

i never actually got swung at, per se-we had the fool hemmed up as soon as he turned around; the guy from the 24hr-joint saw us the whole time, plus about 10-15 peeps just standin around waitn to see who got beat...he never had a chance to swing so he could only be given a D.C. tiket, and dmg to my CR-V was minimal n I caught him right away so it wasnt a hit-n-run accident either
guns.gif
dam technicalities....

I still have to go see his boss about the whole thing-tryn to track down the place this dude delivers for, then ask his boss if all the delivery people hit cars in parking lots and try to brain anyone who doesnt tip???
**can you say, free pizzas??**
cool.gif

*and one more douchebag thumbing thru the employment ads for openings at Wal Mart?*
firedevil.gif

any place in America at barclose is s sucky place to be....

and I dont live there *East side Milwaukee*, I just work there
cool.gif

use to attend UW Milwaukee a few blocks away but that was only during daylight hours-i got skeered at night and ran home when classes were over
beerchug.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
any place in America at barclose[/quote]

Say no more, amigo.

ey little uy you know that your the pizza guy in this situation hahahah you dont have to exaggerate on our part hahaah hey man you really need to invest in triple a hahahah between running out of gas and truck not starting hahahah you have no luck do you

ey little uy you know that your the pizza guy in this situation hahahah you dont have to exaggerate on our part hahaah hey man you really need to invest in triple a hahahah between running out of gas and truck not starting hahahah you have no luck do you
unless AAA can pump water out of engine blocks, FROM A BOAT-cuz the truck was just out of the street in random driveway, only pass. rear tire was in 6" of water, but street had to be over 12" deep with water...unless you drove in at 30+, you wouldn't make it thru-covered almost a solid block!

I went back after water died down, n truck started and drove home.
Just used it last weekend to dump bunch of trash from the basement
muscle.gif
one tuff mutha!

Back