pix of my bike... and some videos.

Awesome, welcome to the boards!

Be prepared to answer a bunch of questions, you have a superior bike there! You might want to make a list of all of your mods with prices and links for us! Your bike is tricked out and looks great!

Some very knowledgable and helpful people here, so enjoy.

I just watched Cali Winter video, and I have to say... man, that was awesome.

Welcome Nick. I actually need to check out your prices. My buddy wants me to set up a dot com for him. He just wants a few informational pages. No shopping cart. It is a paving co.

Very, very nice...

Welcome...just saw that you are in Cali. Are you going to Laguna Seca races in July. did you know that we are having sort of a rally? There are 30 of us meeting up for some rides and libations. Could NickSlick be number 31?

you mean the vegas trip? Im in.

As for hosting, we do ECOMMERCE SPECIFIC solutions using a very advanced system. Check out our website at www.monstercommerce.com

p.s. You get what you pay for...
smile.gif

you mean the vegas trip? Im in.

As for hosting, we do ECOMMERCE SPECIFIC solutions using a very advanced system. Check out our website at www.monstercommerce.com

p.s. You get what you pay for...
smile.gif
No Nick...Vegas is coming up. I am reffering to the Laguna Seca Races in Montarey, CA in July. 30 of us from Cali, Canada, Oregon, Washington, Georgia, Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, and New Jersey are meeting there. Of course there will be thousands of other bikes there as well.

Laguna Seca is supposed to be the best tack in the US. Watching the races should be awesome, but doing some group rides, photos and hanging out on Cannery Row with a bunch of Busas will be off the hook.

Check out the thread on it. It has pictures form last year. Vegas will be great, wish i could make it, but Laguna is the big Hayabusa.org get together this year. you gotta come.

I thought I recognized that bike.

post_8_89530_green_busa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey That Cali winter was great one of my favorite pepper jams. Nice road,what part of cali is that.

Back