Pitbull stand

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Im thinking about getting one. Do any of you have one of the foward facing stands, do you like it, and where is the cheapest place to get one. They are 139.00 on the Pitbull site. I was thinking of the foward facing stand for space savings. I wanted one of the Cycle Cat stands, but on a limited budget. Your thought are appreacited.

I can't comment on the foward facing stand, but I bought my pibull from www.pitposse.com and got my stand for only $4 more SHIPPED than what pitbull wanted on their site for just the stand. Smooth deal from pitposse also.
The stand you are thinking of is 129.95 at pitposse, and there is an $8 oversized item charge. Still a little cheaper than pitbull direct. They have a few other stands that are pretty sweet too.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139071890 -->

I just picked up the forward facing Pit Bull 3 days ago . Used it for the first time yesterday . Works good as long as you put the adjustment slides all the way down . The higher you have them .....the harder it is to lift the bike . Put it to ya this way ....I can bench press around 330 lbs. and I couldn't lift the bike at all with the adjustment slide all the way up . After figureing out that little info ....it works great ..

Almost forgot ... Got mine at the dealership for $137 . Don't forget to buy the spools too !

Back