Pitbull Forward Handle Stand

You can set it from the side of bike, hence it is less likely to fall over trying to set a rear handle by yourself. Better for one person.

(DREW @ Sep. 12 2007,11:20) You can set it from the side of bike, hence it is less likely to fall over trying to set a rear handle by yourself. Better for one person.
Mucho better for one person....the downside is it can be a bit of a biotch to lift...but I've never used a rear handle stand so maybe they're all biotches
wow.gif

Honestly I think A rear handle spool stand is easier to set, but I still like my forward handle because it takes up much less room and I can push the bike around on the stand if I have to were a rear handle would just fold up. I would buy it again just be ready for a little learning curve when you grab it out the box.
beerchug.gif

I like the front handle not for lifting but when moving the bike around on the stand it's alot easier. just try balancing a rear stand from behind while moving the bike, then try doing the same from the side of the bike.

I like the space saving aspect, plus it is easy to lift from the side with one person.  It does take a little muscle to lift up initially, but once it up about 1" it gets easier.  I have<s> foud </s>found that I can lift it easier on my carpet pad than on the concrete floor.

Stand.jpg

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 13 2007,06:20) I like the space saving aspect, plus it is easy to lift from the side with one person.  It does take a little muscle to lift up initially, but once it up about 1" it gets easier.  I have<s> foud </s>found that I can lift it easier on my carpet pad than on the concrete floor.
Hey Blue try extending the Handle and it may not be as hard to Lift.

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 13 2007,16:03)
(BlueHaya @ Sep. 13 2007,06:20) I like the space saving aspect, plus it is easy to lift from the side with one person.  It does take a little muscle to lift up initially, but once it up about 1" it gets easier.  I have<s> foud </s>found that I can lift it easier on my carpet pad than on the concrete floor.
Hey Blue try extending the Handle and it may not be as hard to Lift.
come on Adam....that's cheating.

It's not too bad if you use the very end....I can see where someone smaller would have trouble lifting it up.

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 13 2007,09:20)  It does take a little muscle to lift up initially, but once it up about 1" it gets easier.  
I agree with that one Blue ! And just because I love pics.....

HID_s_021.jpg

Back