PIT BULL stands fit great!

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
BEFORE anyone starts posting up about the stickers and reflectors, they are now gone. I just wanted to get this pics up for a couple members looking to buy stands for the Gen-II (2008) bike and that THEY WORK!

Here are my documentary pics of the bike 100% BONESTOCK from the factory using the PIT BULL stands with ZERO issues....
thumb_up.gif

Right Side Rear only...
DSC_0006.jpg

Rear...
DSC_0029.jpg

Right Side Front/Rear...
DSC_0069.jpg

Right Front...
DSC_0075.jpg

Right Front closer...
DSC_0094.jpg

Front closer side...
DSC_0095.jpg

Front close up...
DSC_0079.jpg

Front Lower Triple Tree...
DSC_0081.jpg

Directly in Front...
DSC_0085.jpg

Left Side...
DSC_0100.jpg

Left Side close...
DSC_0194.jpg

Left Side under...
DSC_0192.jpg

Left Side Triple Tree...
DSC_0188.jpg

Left Side closer under...
DSC_0185.jpg

Left Side away...
DSC_0183.jpg

Left Side distant...
DSC_0180.jpg

Left Side...
DSC_0178.jpg

Left Front/Rear...
DSC_0176.jpg

Some additional pic whoring...
DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

The only thing that may be a problem is where the stand goes into the Triple Tree, they have added additional plastic (for better aero) that the peg may contact. If you can't get the peg in without forcing it, you need to just lightly press up on the suspension to rebound the forks.

With the rear stand in-place, the added weight on the front may compress the springs about 1/8", just enough to not go directly in the Lower Triple Tree. Just push the handles bars up lightly and it will go right in. H

however, if you have the bike slammed in the front with barely any room between the fender and upper fairing, the Triple Tree Style front stand WILL NOT WORK! You are going to need a stand that pushes up from the fork tubes ONLY...
thumb_up.gif

Dear Got-Busa?

Thank you very much for sharing your images!

I have a Pit Bull stand arriving tomorrow (Thursday). It's just a rear stand, but it's the forward-handle rear stand.

I may or may not order a front stand later. I just wanted to have the bike sitting upright when garaged. It looks sort of bashful when it's leaned over on the kickstand.

--Jaddie

Got Busa,  Thank you very much for checking the front stand and posting up all those pictures.   So the myth is busted.  Pit Bull front stand does work.
super.gif
Got to get me one. Nice bike you have too. Nice reflectors
jump9.gif

Got Busa,  Thank you very much for checking the front stand and posting up all those pictures.   So the myth is busted.  Pit Bull front stand does work
super.gif
Got to get me one. Nice bike you have too. Nice reflectors
jump9.gif

How hard is it to but a busa on the stand by yourself? I live alone, therefor I have nobody to help me with these things.

Put mine up on the stands by myself all the time without problems. It's a little daunting the first time, but after that you'll feel like a seasoned pro.

The Gen-I was a little easier because it had a hole on the left side of the tail section with a handle to grab the frame. The Gen-II is a little tougher since it doesn't have the handle; you just have to remove the passenger seat and grab the sub-frame rail from directly behind. Once you get rid of the retarded HEAVY factory exhaust, it's much easier to move also...
thumb_up.gif

If all else fails, just have your wife/girlfriend sit on the bike to upright it and then it's a piece of cake to slide the stand underneath...
beerchug.gif

I just purchased a PitBull rear stand for my 07 and love it. The stability it provides for just cleaning the bike was worth the price.
Yes, it is a little scary the first couple of times (get a spotter to give you a warm a fuzzy and just in case), but you get the hang of it quickly enough. And they are made right here in Huntsville, AL as well. So thanks to you all for supporting my local economy.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back