Pit bull new front stand

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
If the bike is lowered can you use this type of stand?

Attachments

• t_19305.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 161
Gotta get me one of those ..Never seen that type over here..

I don't trust the ones with the two pins under the fork leg..

Is it easy to lift the bike up ?

Depends, my bike has the rear lowering link in middle hole and my new front fits fine. With the front lowered also would probably be too close to fender to fit.

If your bike is lowered, forget about. The only bad thing about this stand is that its a super tight fit between the upper fairing and the bar of the stand that mounts under the lower triple.

Depends how much the bike is lowered?  
rock.gif

You just can't push it straight under like on a stock height bike.  You have to unford it until it goes under and then once the pin is in place lift it from an angle.  The distance between the fender and upper nose fairing is where the problem is....
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139951304 -->

i have that stand and my bike is lowered an inch and i still use it, you just have to be careful in putting it into the neck, but once you figure it out not to bad.

If your bike is lowered be very careful until you get the hang of it or you will scratch your fender!

If you buy the pit bull front stand, buy the convertible model. The convertable model lets you take the upper piece off and use the lower section for lifting via the fork legs. I use the fork leg lift most of the time. It's much easier to use the fork lift and safer as well. If you don't get the pin all the way in the hole on the tripple tree you can drop your bike and crunch the upper fairing? I've seen that done.

Back