PISSED OFF TO THE HIGHEST OF PISTIVITY "x2"

ICEMANN

Registered
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN PRIDE AND JOY IS CONCRETE.

I was going to take a pic of my busa to post an answer on a thread. I moved it back to clean up the backdrop cause you people critique the hell out of everything but the topic of the pic. Anyway, found the right angle/spot. Leaned it real quick as I Jumped off to check it from a distance. FORGOT TO PUT THE MUTHA FUGGEN KICKSTAND DOWN.

Scraped left custom painted mirror AGAIN , left plastics in the blue and grey "01 colors" AGAIN, and scrapped my chromed motorhead stator cover, as well as the ball on the clutch lever.

I could just cut my dayum wrists. I have frame sliders on the shelf but wouldnt have had them on at this point anyway. Oh I feel pithetic.

SO HOW BAD WILL TOUCH UP PAINT LOOK?

If I repaint the left panel will I have to do the right and nose for it too look right, I thought the GREY area were decals? Any input PLEAZE.
sad.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
eek2.gif
drooling3.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

cussing.gif

1zhelp.gif

after that i woulda taking the picture and then made every one of us look at it !for a 1$ just to fix her up. sorry she fell but i do like looking at peoples pics

Please don't tell me you were going to show me your wheel stand? If so it's my fault.

So sorry, I can donate for repairs.

Paul

well here is the best I can do for a pic right now, I think I pulled my shoulder cant lift arm now. Serves me right I guess. Here's pic.

pissed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Ice that sucks man, I hate to hear that. To answer your original question, I don't think I would screw with touch up paint, If I know you from your previous post, I know your pretty anal about how your bike looks. I put some touch up paint on my bike and it looks like poop. Spend the money and do her up right again

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN ....

Man that sucks, I feel for you...If it makes you feel better I just spent the better part of two hours simply trying to wrestle the rear reflectors off?

Seriously Bro, Sorry man...

Times like these ... I used to get a 10lb sledge hammer go out back of my house and go to work on an old VW rabbit that was rotting out back. Or a 55 gal drum works pretty good too.
SERENITY NOW!!!
cussing.gif
firedevil.gif
cussing.gif

cussing.gif

Yeah I am with PurpleHaze. If you are a perfectionist, dont bother with touching it up. The end result is still poop. Ebay ebay ebay

Yeah...I almost know your pain. I did the samething one day...jumped off and forgot to put the kickstand down. I think I pulled every muscle in my back from letting my baby hit the ground.

But this wasn't my Busa...it was my old Katana.

I really feel sorry for you bro...I wish you and her a speedy recovery.

iceman im srry to hear bout that man(it sucks).
have you tryed to T-cut,and try get most of it out???
i done the same down my mates house,but i put the side stand down,and forgot to put her in gear,it fell down with a bang,and scratched left side pannel,and seat hump,but i used t-cut,and got the worst of it out.
i still recon i need the left hand pannel tho,
i'll keep my ears open for ya,see if we can get u a new pannel,i wouldnt bother with toutch up paint,it's crap.
sad.gif

SOMEWHERE BETWEEN PRIDE AND JOY IS CONCRETE.

I was going to take a pic of my busa to post an answer on a thread.  I moved it back to clean up the backdrop cause you people critique the hell out of everything but the topic of the pic.  Anyway, found the right angle/spot.  Leaned it real quick as I Jumped off to check it from a distance.   FORGOT TO PUT THE MUTHA FUGGEN KICKSTAND DOWN.

Scraped left custom painted mirror  AGAIN , left plastics in the blue and grey "01 colors"  AGAIN, and scrapped my chromed motorhead stator cover, as well as the ball on the clutch lever.

I could just cut my dayum wrists.  I have frame sliders on the shelf but wouldnt have had them on at this point anyway.  Oh I feel pithetic.  

SO HOW BAD WILL TOUCH UP PAINT LOOK?

If I repaint the left panel will I have to do the right and nose for it too look right, I thought the GREY area were decals?  Any input PLEAZE.
sad.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

eek2.gif

drooling3.gif

cussing.gif

cussing.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
O.K. Ice, I know that this will be of no consolation to you, but I will attempt to cure your woes and at the same time offer some good advice. First off, I had almost the same exact thing happen to me about 8 months ago. My situation was slightly different in that my bike was on the rear bike stand. I had just finished cleaning my bike and was all ready to take my bike down. I forgot that the kickstand was still in the "UP" position as I lowered the bike. The bike was nearly down before I realized it. Now, I'm a fairly strong guy. I benchpress well over 400lbs, but that slightly less than 500 lb bike was a little too much to handle. I tried holding it up by the grab rail. It tipped over real slow and the damage I had was almost identical to yours. The left lower fairing was scratched and the clutch handle broke in half. Small scuff on the bottom of the stator cover also (luckily this happened before I chromed it). Anyway, I got some information from our beloved and esteemed colleague LoBusa, about some paint sticks that are color-matched to your bike. It matches your bike colors and also comes with a clearcoat stick.
cool.gif
Anyway, to make a long story short, heres the site to get what you need: Color-Rite. Hope this helps you out in some way because it sure helped me out.

Brian
afro.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

cussing.gif

1zhelp.gif

well here is the best I can do for a pic right now, I think I pulled my shoulder cant lift arm now.  Serves me right I guess.  Here's pic.
If I wuz you, I would travel and kick each of our asses!

BTW - why is your foot coming out of the fairing? Was this a much worse accident then we feared?

Sorry about the bike bro! I dropped my Concours twice trying to get it on the center stand with a full tank of gas.

-Vaughn.

Just use someone who is a good body guy. they will get the cratches touched up for you.

Damn Brian, You bench over 400.......I thought I was doing good at 340.......Guess I gotta get to work.

And Oracle.........I thought I was the only one with a thing for the Matrix.

SOrry Icemann...........not to be an a-hole but you might wanna take that Pimp off your avatar........at least til everyone forgets how you dropped it.

I did the same thing man.....luckily I was quick enough to get under it and let it smush me.......I only broke the mirror off......better me than the bike.........plus it's only 550 lbs! LOL.

Hey Ice,

Take a bad situation and make it a great one! When somethin' like this happens to me, I console myself by making it better, some way, some how!

Fix it the way you will be happy with, and add a consolation prize for yourself. One that you wouldn't have had, had you not dropped your bike.

For example: Fix the scrapes, etc., and then while your bike is out of commission, get some stuff chromed or, get an undertail kit or get your.........you get the idea.

That way, you'll feel better about your mishap afterwards, than you did before it happened. As far as funding it.....well, fixing a tragety is easier to justify than funding a modification.

It's psychological I know, but it sure does make you feel better!

Back