Pissed Off The Wife

SSGT_B

Registered
SO I guess she has never seen anyone use the bathtub to clean their valve cover before? Who knew!!!! Apparently however, I am supposed to clean the tub when I was done with the purple power and have to go buy her a new paint brush. Sheese!!!!

Sorry to say but she is right you should be cleaning it outside my wife would be more than pissed of I think she would divorce me if I did that because she is a clean freak :thumbsup:

lol well I started the process outside, but at 12 degrees my hands got a lil cold.

Nosbig, she looked there one time when I had the glock and some AR hardware inside.........needless to say I wait till she's at work to do that now

Coulda been worse. I heard of a guy who tried baking some powder coated parts in the kitchen oven. Completely ruined it.

Use to do turbo 400's in the tub . It would get cleaned n so would I . My ex wife didnt like it , but the 67 c10 was my only ride

Reminds me of back when I was a kid. Baking the Kal gard (exhaust coating) onto my VW Baja Bug exhaust in my moms oven. Barely survived that one!

LOL

Well I at least got the bike back together today. Ran it, oil leaked from valve cover again. Found a pinched area so took it apart and fixed that. Now its together and the snow started......FML

Back