Pirelli Supercorsa V3

ZeePopo

Registered
Got these babies installed today. Same as on the Ducati V4S. 200/60 profile on the rear. Even the front has quite a bit more meat on it. Fender is hugging the tire tight! Hahaha. Seriously it lifted the bike up quite a bit. Ya gotta be tall to run these tires. Still tweaking the tire pressure. Rear can go as low as 24 I believe.

IMG_20181011_173943.jpg

Got these babies installed today. Same as on the Ducati V4S. 200/60 profile on the rear. Even the front has quite a bit more meat on it. Fender is hugging the tire tight! Hahaha. Seriously it lifted the bike up quite a bit. Ya gotta be tall to run these tires. Still tweaking the tire pressure. Rear can go as low as 24 I believe.

View attachment 1586303
Wow!! That rear looks massive!

So tweaked pressure more. 31 to 32 Psi fronts is best. Any higher ya gonna have to adjust your suspension if its firm. Rear still not decided. Haven't broken traction yet. Feels like I will need to stiffen the rear suspension. Tire deforms easily to road conditions. Don't like my swingarm being so jumpy. Straight line riding it's a dream. At these pressures I feel like I'm on an air ride. Quite enjoyable. Tire absorbs a lot of road imperfections.

That's what I have on the Tuono except rear is 200/55. Great turn in and feel imo. As far as sticky, fugetaboutit!! Enjoy :)

Back