Pirelli Angel ST Sport Touring Rear Tire

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
anyone have them? I'm thinking about getting them, if any sponsors want to shoot me a pm with pricing...190/50/17 rear 120/70/17 front
Pirelli-Angel-ST-Sport-Touring-Front-Tire

0000-Pirelli-Angel-ST-Sport-Touring-Front-Tire---.jpg

Last edited:
are these more durable that the storms? im in the market for another back tire.... that will be the 4th in 4 months.

I dont know but they sure look sweet I was hoping someone on here had them and could shed some light on them was the whole purpose of this thread

heres some good I have found on them

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since these tires are brand new, you probably won't get much, if any user feedback.

I have used numerous Pirelli tires and I have never been disappointed. I'd think this new Angel tire is more of the same?

I ordered from motorcycle superstore since i checked all the sponsors web sites and didnt see them on any of there sites...got front and rear for 284.98 shipped to my door...would have liked to have thrown some $ to a sponsor but got no replies

I can vouch for the Stradas, I'm pretty sure the Angel should be a step up from the Stradas. I'm debating now if I should go with Pilot or Angels.

i just ordered a back tire from the same place. why 4 days to ship?!?! since i ride 1k+ miles a week i figured "what the hell" ill try them.

Back