pinnacle wax

jch364

Registered
In my never ending search for the perfect wax I have stumbled across a new wax, new to me anyway, and wanted to tell everyone what i think of it. Here are some pics after I used it on my truck . Now keep in mind that these pics are on the lowest setting. Now pics don't do it true justice either. I probably have used nearly every off the shelf wax on the market at one point in time. this is my take on this wax
1.By far it is the easiest wax to put on and take off. Far better than anything I have ever used in the past.
2. The shine is very deep. A little better than any other wax used.
3. The spray enhancer makes it shine better than others and makes the whole thing look deeper and shinier than anything I have used.

Now the kit cost $100. For that you get the wax which is $80 by itself. Plus you get a bottle of enhance spray and a bottle of paint cleaner lotion. Both of which are $20 a piece. You get a bottle of shampoo and a couple of micro fiber towels.
Now the real question is whether it is worth the price. In my opinion it is for the most part. It is a little pricey. If it was like $75 it would be more like what I feel as getting my monies worth out of it. Still over all I think that its well worth it. This wax is best for black and dark red colors.

Here are the pics of my truck after I put the wax on. Tell me what you think.

DSC03340.JPG

Looks really good. But the wax is to rich for my pocket book.

to rich for my blood too... I have been using Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax and had great results (14 a bottle) There was a thread on this about 8 months ago, since then Meguiars came out with a V.2 of the same polymer

Looks good! Hopefully next month the weather will be nice enough to wax.

Pinnacle Souveran is great for dark colored vehicles, I love it on my black F150, and my black/purple busa.

Gives a deep, rich shine that I prefer to Zaino, which looks to plactic-y to my eye.

Drawbacks are the price, and the longevity. You can make it last longer with a spray detail, like you are using.

The quest for perfection never ends....

Sorry dude, my turtle wax looks just like that. i paint like $5.00
sadnews.gif
But like you said the pics are at the lowest setting. wow thats a steep price for wax

Meguiar's is about as deep as my pockets can go too. It's about the best I can seem to find around here anyway. Parts stores and the Wally World doesn't stock much high end stuff.
sad.gif

Back