pinky purple Busa

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Took the Busa away fro the weekend and on the way home, passed one of those pink Busas in B.C.

Has anyone else seen one of these on the road anywhere, they must be fairly rare.

here's a pic of one

gsxr1300_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was Flying Swann.... long black hair, small woman, purple/silver Busa??? she fits that description!! and i think she would beg to differ with the slowest color thing.....

Lo
suspect.gif

Swan recently had her Blue/Silver painted. There is a thread somewhere. But here is a pic.

Swan_Purple.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a pic of one
Cool if a lady rode this bike, but if a guy had it...uh, let's just say that I have some real cynical jokes concerning that, so I'll just leave that one alone for now.
laugh.gif

Brian
Well Bro.
You would just have to talk about my azz, cuz I would be all over that bike!

If you can't get punanny on THAT bike, you must be lookin for men!

PUUUUUURRDYYYY!

If I was her boyfriend, I would just borrow it so I could get challenged by all those R6 twentysomethings. How do you think they would feel watching a pink dot dissapear? Nuff said!

BadZX, IndyDave...You both need to get yer heads checked...
eek2.gif
This is definatly a color that suits a sexy lady, I doubt that it would attract many ladies, though you would probably get alot of very confused looks running around on a "Vespa" Tinted Busa...
11doh.gif

Lets just say maybe it's a little too pretty?  
I know, I am being all, "typical Male" about this but a guy on a purple bike?  That color Purple?  I dunno...  It would turn heads but probably for the wrong reasons.  Though it does have a nice "spring" feeling to it.
rock.gif

If I was her boyfriend, I would just borrow it so I could get challenged by all those R6 twentysomethings.  How do you think they would feel watching a pink dot dissapear?  Nuff said!
Her boyfriend just got his twin Busa painted too( at least they used to have twin Busas)...no pictures yet.

BadZX, IndyDave...You both need to get yer heads checked...
eek2.gif
You know I may suffer from some testosterone-blinded male thing where it just doesn't seem right for a woman to ride the same low down and dirty, mean machine that I do.

...but then again, I find something incredibly attractive about one who does....

hmmnnnn...back to cave, me hungry.

Back