Pinks

Kanati

Registered
Found this on another forum:

"Looking for 2 bikes for PINKS on Oct.21 at Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Bikes must run 2 out of 3 exhibition and then be available to run for titles later that evening if needed. All bikes considered. Please call for information.

Kenneth Herring (PINKS cast)
(903) 561-2320"

Get them turbos out there and hope someone brings a stock 14... Love to see them whining that they need 5 lengths on a busa.
smile.gif

"UHHHHHH" do I have to act like a child  
rant.gif
and yell CHEATING all the time
laugh.gif

Well, everytime I watched Pinks, one side or the other would scream the other was cheating, holding back or just being a jerk ! I know it's a show, but just pull to the line, and race. If the first race with a one on one isn't an even race, THEN give car lengths. But to just argue over car lengths and what he did, he did not do is just GOOFY each program.

do you race for pinks because the people in orlando still have there cars just wondering

not trying to be as*

I watch the show every wed good luck

This show is cool.

I'd love to see someone rep the .org and whoop some arse!

someone reppin the org would be sweet, and to win a 14 in the process, well lets just say that would be icing on the...george forman grill?
laugh.gif

Being a drag racer for years, when I first heard of (PINKS) I thought this will be cool. Getting to watch guys battle it out and find out who has the baddest ride??? BS.... I will turn the channel in a heart beat when I know its coming on. This show is a big slap in the face to true racers. If you want to run for pink slips line em up with a pro tree and run two out of three and go home. If not put a dial in on the window and lets do some bracket racing to see who has the most consistent car. Come on PINKS, get in the racing business and out of the soap oprea business.

(reward69 @ Oct. 05 2006,17:08) Being a drag racer for years, when I first heard of (PINKS) I thought this will be cool. Getting to watch guys battle it out and find out who has the baddest ride??? BS.... I will turn the channel in a heart beat when I know its coming on. This show is a big slap in the face to true racers. If you want to run for pink slips line em up with a pro tree and run two out of three and go home. If not put a dial in on the window and lets do some bracket racing to see who has the most consistent car. Come on PINKS, get in the racing business and out of the soap oprea business.
I agree. I watched the show once or twice and my first impression was it is extrmely lame to drag race for slips without a tree. No way would I put up my ride based on a human starter. I want to know if someone redlined and I would want to be dailed in. That show has too much drama!!!
argue.gif

it would be nice to see a 14 v Busa on the show with the Busa kicking but heads up.

And what happened to run what you brung . After the first race it's usually something like , " Okay you beat me and your gonna have to give me four lengths and you can only use one stage . What the H*ll !!! If I beat you and I'm not giving you squat but another whipping . The 2 Busas episode was by far the best .

I watch it just to get a laugh . I agree , it should use a tree and it should be heads up , every race !

The only pinks episode I really liked is when they were running two Busas against each other and they Put up a bike they both paid half for instead of their bikes. It was cool.... I agree about the way the show is set up. Not true Drag racing.

(Poppy @ Oct. 05 2006,17:26) No way would I put up my ride based on a human starter.
I think the show is meant to be a street drag-race but done on a track where its legal and safer. The show would never be put on the air if they did it on backroads.

I do understand where you're coming from though.

Back