Pinks

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I would love to see a Busa vs. Kawa on the show Pinks.

If the,.......when the Busa won the owner could just set the kawa on fire and laugh.

race.gif

dayum, how do you really feel
rock.gif

PINKs will be at VMP here in Virginia this weekend.
super.gif

I do not really dislike Kawa. My Dad work at a Kawasaki shop for many years. The Ninja is what got me interested in sport bikes in the begining.

If I recall correctly when they first came out they had a problem with those things flipping over easily.

did you see the one with the 2 busas I bet it will take a while before 1400 will even come close to keeping up with those big dogs the oly thing that sucked about that episode was they didnt tell us the 1/4 times when they raced

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 14 2006,13:47) I would love to see a Busa vs. Kawa on the show Pinks.

If the,.......when the Busa won the owner could just set the kawa on fire and laugh.

race.gif
That's a damn good idea. I hate the ZX-14. It's ugly. That's my opinion, though.

(spkerhed @ Sep. 14 2006,23:28) did you see the one with the 2 busas I bet it will take a while before 1400 will even come close to keeping up with those big dogs the oly thing that sucked about that episode was they didnt tell us the 1/4 times when they raced
They never tell the 1/4 times . That's always irritated me about the show .
crazy.gif

From what I have seen via some Two Wheel Tuesday show and reading articles the 14 has us (stock to stock) by a couple of 10ths in the quarter. Suppose riders could make or break that though...

Cycle World went from wet kissing the Busa to saying it is 'buzzy'. Go figure.... But they were right about it being time for an upgrade!

Pinks is a cool show and we watch it quite a bit around here. Although I do not know why they dont show ETs I think its becuase the foundation of the show is the negotiations that the teams have to go through between rounds.
My guess as far as ETs on the Busa episode was that they were running mid 7s!
super.gif

I dunno ... although I prefer my 05LE, I gotta admit that GPW's ZX-14 is an artwork in progress.

ZX14_small.JPG

Posting the ET's would eliminate some of the "sandbagging" that goes with the show .

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 15 2006,14:45) I dunno ... although I prefer my 05LE, I gotta admit that GPW's ZX-14 is an artwork in progress.
Wow. That's the nicest one I've seen. The red in the side louvres makes it look much nicer.

Back