Pinks arm drop bike race

seems like there was alot of whinning going on. That Busa was slow.:laugh:

was that gadson on ahson's team hahaha no wonder he won hahaha

but yeah that kind had a turbo busa and had no clue how to race it. omg did he forget to take a nap or what. He slept all over that line.
there was alot of whining for not having their bikes on the line. THey where getting a bike for free if they won. I think they shoiuld have put their bike on the line and see what happened.:rulez::rulez:

Anybody from the org was there that day.

YEP...I did not make qualifing for the top group thu ( smoked on the 60ft ). IT was a good time.

Thank you so much for link....was this actually aired on TV?:beerchug:

DSC00346-1.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

the video hasn't been sold to a network yet so no it hasn't aired yet.

Ashon can race period:bowdown: if he gives someone a few length and the jump he'll still probably hand you your azz :thumbsup:

Entertaining race..thanks for the link. I would love to have won that bike...looked like a work of art.

YEP...I did not make qualifing for the top group thu ( smoked on the 60ft ). IT was a good time.

Thank you so much for link....was this actually aired on TV?:beerchug:
hey I like the dial in plate (not sure about the et posted) make my life a lot easier if everyone had dial-in plates that nice..

THis was my first year 1/4 on a bike. I think at the armdrop is was only my 3rd time out on the 1/4...so still learning. ANd that big 330 robs 25 horses away form the bike. Even if I did not smoke the qualifying run...my best times would not have gotten me in the group picked anyway. They took low 9s group. Gaston was in the wheely drag racing, but lost in the first round.

Just watched it...oh my goodness was there a lot of bickering and Bs. No wounder it took most the day for that little bit of racing.???

look about 3/4 the way through when they do the nos setup i swear that llooks like gadson in the monster kawi shirt. Then he hugs him when he wins

That wasn't a grudge race. That race was over before it began. Rich did everything posssible to drag out a sequence for a show. In all reality, if I bike had failed (which is rare) it would have been to Rich's benefit.

I'm not bashing Rich, it's his show and his rules. However, that wasn't racing. I would have preferred to see the bikes run like they are allowed to on "ALL OUT". That would have made for a show.

It is good to see bikes getting more publicity.

That wasn't a grudge race. That race was over before it began. Rich did everything posssible to drag out a sequence for a show. In all reality, if I bike had failed (which is rare) it would have been to Rich's benefit.

I'm not bashing Rich, it's his show and his rules. However, that wasn't racing. I would have preferred to see the bikes run like they are allowed to on "ALL OUT". That would have made for a show.

It is good to see bikes getting more publicity.
I can see "hot clutch" issues.. when we rented the track out to teams, their biggest hassle was getting the clutch cooled off between rounds..

He does tend to be a bit dramatic huh? :rofl:

Back