Pink Panties!!! WTH????

b-dub_sr

Team Edward
Registered
When I left for Afghanistan, only a couple of people had been branded with the infamous "Pink Panties". Now that I am back, I have noticed that alot of .org members are rocking them now...LOL, Whats up with that!!!!????????????????????????????????????

Has VaBusa been getting a little out of control???? :laugh:

Keep whining and you'll get a pacifier too...ask Bots... :whistle:

I miss Bots :down:

Pacifier?? Nevermind!!!

Where is Bots?

I stuffed him in a box and shipped him to Taiwan... :whistle:

No, he got his panties in a wad and decided to "take a break" for 2014...let's make fun of him while he's MIA... :lol:

I stuffed him in a box and shipped him to Taiwan... :whistle:

No, he got his panties in a wad and decided to "take a break" for 2014...let's make fun of him while he's MIA... :lol:

Most definitely! And I will probably take it a step further and screenshot some of this to his Facebook until he unfriends me.... :rofl:

Most definitely! And I will probably take it a step further and screenshot some of this to his Facebook until he unfriends me.... :rofl:

He deactivated his FB acct :banghead:

I say we all just show up at his house one day, uninvited, and stay for a week...

Yea, yea, that's what I was thinking. Just be thankful you missed the gixxerbots / vabusa show :rofl:

Yea, I've heard it was enough for him to deactivate his fb and leave the .org for a year.... Kinda wish I would have been around for that... :whistle:

It wasn't my fault he left...he texts me almost daily. He misses me so much :whistle:

Back