pink eye

They make a number of antibiotic eyedrops (none OTC) Ciprofloxacin is one of the common ones..

He asked if there was any puss discharge..

Any home remedies that you guys know of i just really dont have the money to go for something this minor its just irritating the hell out of me. and its only in my right eye. Ive heard tea bags i have been using clear eyes and it seems to help a bit.

Be sure to wash your hands frequently, and anything the discharge touches - it's pretty germy.

Get medical attention, even if you have to make a deal with the doc for a reduced fee. You don't want to risk losing vision in that eye, even if you do have another one!

umm not really puss but i had some crusty stuff tihs morning when i woke up..

umm not really puss but i had some crusty stuff tihs morning when i woke up..
he says it is likely bacterial... in lieu of antibiotic eyedrops, flush your eye 3 times a day with saline or home made salt water solution and then dry the outside very well..

should clear up in a couple days, if not, you are going to need the antibiotic eyedrops.. the eye should not get any worse other than maybe a little irritated immediately after flushing..

Good luck :)

Seriously. Try the knife in the wall socket.....it will work.

just used some multi solution saline my brother had. Had some thing in it to kill micororganisims as well lol who knows all i know it burned like a ***** while flushing my eye with it.! It was one of his contact lenst saline solutions is that ok bogus?

just used some multi solution saline my brother had. Had some thing in it to kill micororganisims as well lol who knows all i know it burned like a ***** while flushing my eye with it.! It was one of his contact lenst saline solutions is that ok bogus?
sorry already left work.. but I am sure it is ok... most of the contact cleaners have some anti bacterials... Just read the bottle and make sure it does not tell you NOT to get the solution directly in your eyes or something silly like that.. I can call him in the AM if need be at our other office.

Back