pink eye

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Any home remedies that you guys know of i just really dont have the money to go for something this minor its just irritating the hell out of me. and its only in my right eye. Ive heard tea bags i have been using clear eyes and it seems to help a bit.

The tea bagging may have caused the pink eye, pls forgive me. I posted and left and just couldn't stand it. pls forgive :rofl:

keep you dang fingers out of your eyes... :rofl:

I saw some "Chuck Norris" eyedrops that will fix it too...

norris.jpg

Last edited:
The one I have heard of is warm cloth as warm as you can stand it and run milk in it. My sister swears by it I have been fortunate enough not to get it.

Don't touch your eyes or you'll spread it.....warm compresses work. Tea bags are okay, but I prefer warm to hot water. Then make sure you wash the cloth (or whatever you use) seperately from your other laundry. Don't want to spread it. If it's not gone in a few days call your doctor....you don't want something like that to get worse!

The tea bagging may have caused the pink eye, pls forgive me. I posted and left and just couldn't stand it. pls forgive :rofl:

Tea Bagging could have done it.. I agree..
Fecal bacteria is a cause of Pink Eye... You have to wash your hands well after using the bathroom.

Tea Bagging could have done it.. I agree..
Fecal bacteria is a cause of Pink Eye... You have to wash your hands well after using the bathroom.
allergies, viral or bacterial... we every now and then get a case here, usually kids, need any antibiotics? lol

could be either viral or bacterial. Probably worth the trip to the doc just to get it checked out. There are free clinics if you are without insurance/finances, might not be the most happy of places to sit and wait but .... its not something you want to spread or get worse.... loosing your vision would SUCK.

They make over the counter eye drops for that shiz, no need for a doc. Pretty sure teabagging is just going to make the situation worse.:whistle:

could be either viral or bacterial. Probably worth the trip to the doc just to get it checked out. There are free clinics if you are without insurance/finances, might not be the most happy of places to sit and wait but .... its not something you want to spread or get worse.... loosing your vision would SUCK.
Ok I hit up the boss about it...

Most common infection is bacterial...
little chance of long term damage (according to Dr) if you can not get your hands on any anti biotic eyedrops he said to flush your eye(s) a couple times a day with a saline solution (you can make your own salt water)

then keep the eye dry..

Back