>>>>PINGING THINKER<<<<<

Big_E

Registered
Greg,

Due to my resent accident i had over the weekend. i will not be able to attend Laguna Seca. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience to you.

-E

C'mon Big E. Tell us what you need to get going. Is it really that bad?
rock.gif
Like I said in your other thread...I have some parts that if you need them, I will let you have them. I'm very sympathetic to my fellow Busa brethren. All I would ask is that you pay the shipping whenever you can. Not asked for directly up-front, but it depends on what you need and how big it is. I also have a buddy of mine who parted a couple of Busas and has quite a bit of spare change (parts). Holla man. I'm serious. I've grown to help my fellow Busa brethren in any way I can just as long as I am not inconvenienced too much (
laugh.gif
)

Brian

It is your call, but I am willing to help. Don't give up unless you have to. What do you need to make it happen?

If you really aren't going to come, please let me know what arrangements you and Swan had on that room. It is still in my name, and I would like to offer it to Swan or Kent (Hawaii) if you aren't coming.

Greg,
go ahead and offer the room to Kent or Swan. There is no way i can make it for that whole weekend. i am planning on being there for a day and meet with you all. but i will not be ready by then with the bike.

C'mon Big E.  Tell us what you need to get going.  Is it really that bad?
rock.gif
 Like I said in your other thread...I have some parts that if you need them, I will let you have them.  I'm very sympathetic to my fellow Busa brethren.  All I would ask is that you pay the shipping whenever you can.  Not asked for directly up-front, but it depends on what you need and how big it is.  I also have a buddy of mine who parted a couple of Busas and has quite a bit of spare change (parts).  Holla man.  I'm serious.  I've grown to help my fellow Busa brethren in any way I can just as long as I am not inconvenienced too much (
laugh.gif
)

Brian
Brian,

I will keep you in mind if I need anything. I totally appreciate your generosity.

-E

Big E
Don't know what your plans are with the bike but an insurance fix will be done before then. I wrecked mine this time last year and got it back for the race.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Big E
 Don't know what your plans are with the bike but an insurance fix will be done before then.  I wrecked mine this time last year and got it back for the race.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
i know that the bike will be ready but not sure if my leg will be. i may just show up out there to meet you guys and have a few drinks but i'll probably not ride.

Back