Pinging Red05'

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I sold my orange pearl 04' Busa to a member here about 2 yrs ago. I want to say his screen name here was Red05. His name was Paul from Springfield, Missouri. Anyone here from him? I want to see if he would sell me my old Busa back.

Here's the bike. When I sold it to him it had black Kanji's on it with a stock swingarm and LE wheels.

Me at the dragon.jpg

Last edited:
Hope he will. I sold my 600 a few years ago, paid it off with the cash from the sale, my other deal fell through, and thankfully my friend sold it back to me before he took delivery. I recall a member, RED05 but idk how to cantact him.

i see him a couple times a year and talk to him quite often, i'll pass the word along :beerchug:

Hey GM...sorry Semi alerted me to this thread. I just don't get on enough any more. I'll send you a PM about the bike. Thanks.

Glad you found it! Let us know if you get it back.

Haven't seen that color before. Looking good!

Last edited:
I might recreate this bike in a Gen2 version. I think it would be badass.

I didn't need to see it with chrome wheels. This thread could prove to be expensive....

Paul, the chrome goes REAL nice with the orange. Here's some other pics of the same bike. I was originally going to run powdercoated wheels but deemed it alittle too much orange. That body was a painter set I bought to paint.

Sunkist busa.jpg

post-12-62089-Truk_bike1.jpg

Paul's pics 277.jpg

ow2.JPG

ow3.JPG

Thanks. I wish I could've kept it. Medical bills caught up with me and I ended up giving it away for $8500.
It was a Cali truck with NO rust. Ever. I did the whole suspension, engine, brakes and drop.

Dang, now I'm missing that truck. Did I mention how much I HATE the medical system? LOL

Back